Monday 19 September 2011

Getting To Know Blogger

Things you can do with blogger:

  • Upload your own personal photos or ones from the internet.
  • Upload your own personal videos or ones from the internet.
  • Access and upload text.
  • Personalize page to suit your own personal requirements.




How I think blogger will be useful to my coursework:




  • My coursework will include the appropriate items quickly and efficiently with one simple click.
  • My coursework will be laid out so it is visually clear, neat, and attractive.
  • My coursework will be available on any computer around the world so if the computer breaks, there is always another computer I can use.
  • My coursework will stay safe, it can never get lost like sheets of paper can.
  • Can always edit, and come back to it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment