Monday 14 November 2011

College Magazine; Main image on front cover

I wanted the image that would appear on my front cover of my college magazine to be an image which promoted the main focus of my magazine in other words I wanted this image to be the unique selling point of my magazine. After coming up with the main focus of my magazine- A level results, I decided to take an image within the college which showed happy students after receiving their exam results. In addition to this I wanted the image to consist of two people to show a friendly atmosphere which would reflect the positive tone I want my magazine to hold. 




My original image 







After uploading this image  onto the computer I realised that I needed to crop the image to become portrait and for it to become a medium close up image too. Below is my final image.



My improved and edited image to appear on the front of my magazine


No comments:

Post a Comment