Thursday 17 November 2011

Front cover title experiments

The image on my front cover, covered the whole of the page therefore when deciding where to place my title there was some difficulties as I didn't want the title to become unclear to read. Firstly I placed my title across the top of the page like you can see above; I didn't include the fonts colour as I was just basing my experiment on the location of the title. However the 'S' of Southdown's appears to be slightly unclear. After this I tried a different placement for my title as you can see below. 

Then I placed the title so it appeared down the left side of the title. I did this as it was the other favourite positions of it that I liked. From this experiment I leant that the title didn't look as attractive here, as I believe it didn't stand out or was noticable to potential readers. 
After coming to this conclusion I decided I was going to use the first placement of the title, as it is the most attractive; I will be able to place the title more to the right which will place the 'S' of Southdowns above the lighter background so it will be able to become clear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment