Monday 7 November 2011

Research/questionnaire for title

 Southdowns Supplement


SouthdownsSupplement  


Southdowns Supplement


SouthdownsSupplement 

For the final choice of my title's font and colour scheme I carried out a questionnaire; I asked a class of college students to participate for the main reason that they are the individuals that fall into the target audience specification for my magazine. Results displayed a varied response with every choice of font and colour scheme chose by at least one individual. The first choice of title was the most popular choice and therefore I am going to use this for my magazine. I chose to use the colours, blue, purple and red as I believe they do not stereotypically appeal to one gender. I chose the font on the basis of my personal attraction to each one and I am glad the results responded to the first title as it was my favorite one from the start of the creation of all four.  

No comments:

Post a Comment