Monday 30 January 2012

Double page spread- Final design;

After editing my images and placing them on to my double page spread, I added in the 'extra' at the bottom of the right page. I was originally going to just display a Facebook, Twitter and App promotion however after placing all three on the page, there was still a bare white space therefore I filled it in with the conglomerate company I mentioned in my proposal that I wanted my magazine to belong too; www.vibelifestylenetwork.com for readers to get more information on my artist as well as others. I also added the page numbers and next to them, reinforced the name of my magazine to follow conventions of a typical magazine. After this I added in the quote taken from the article which I have placed on the first page situated away from where the article actually reads the quote; I did this to provide the reader with the quote before they actually get to the part where it is written in the article.

Here is my final creation of my double page spread;



No comments:

Post a Comment